Saturday, September 26, 2009

CAPTAIN CONDOM!!!!!

Ahhhhh.... there's nothing better than a sex shop to make you feel scared. I just love condom masks, it's ther perfect mix of safe sex and perv super villain madness.

This time I'm just putting some photos of people we met on the street, tomorrow I'll bring some photos of toys and adult toys (yes... hello kitty dildos!!!!)

Yes, that is captain Condom and the lonely Loli

Awwww I love the smell of retard pokemons on the morning... they look so cute!!!! Kawaiiiiii

Cute girls come from all over the world to give free hugs to japanese men and only the turists were taking them. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MEN HERE????? And don't be fooled by the guy on the photo, he was a giver too!

1 comment:

Natália Espinosa said...

That thing does not look like a condom to me.

SRSLY, FREE HUGS? FREE HUGS???